By Michael Eysenck
AQA Psychology for AS and A-level yr 1 is the definitive textbook for the recent 2015 curriculum. Written by means of eminent psychologist Professor Michael Eysenck, in collaboration with a crew of experienced A-level lecturers and examiner, the e-book permits scholars not just to go their tests with flying shades, but in addition to completely interact with the technological know-how of psychology. in addition to masking the six middle themes scholars will examine, the publication includes:
- Activities which try techniques or hypothesises, bringing idea to life.
- Key examine experiences defined and explored, exhibiting the foundation on which concept has developed
- Case reviews which exhibit how people’s lives are stricken by mental phenomena
- Evaluation bins which significantly appraise key thoughts and theories
- Self-assessment questions which inspire scholars to mirror on what they’ve learnt
- Section summaries to aid the knowledge of particular principles – excellent for revision
- Exam tricks which steer scholars in the direction of entire and balanced answers
- Key phrases outlined all through so scholars aren’t stressed via new language
- 200 figures, tables and photos
- End of bankruptcy additional studying to let scholars to increase a deeper understanding
- End of bankruptcy revision questions and pattern examination papers to consolidate wisdom and perform examination technique
- A complete spouse web site with a number extra assets for either scholars and academics, together with revision aids and sophistication fabrics
Incorporating higher assurance of analysis equipment, in addition to key statistical thoughts, the sixth version of this well-loved textbook remains to be definitely the right advent to psychology. available but rigorous, the e-book is the right textbook for college kids taking both the AS direction or yr 1 of the A-level.
Read Online or Download AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
This publication is an try and switch our brooding about considering. Anna Sfard undertakes this job confident that many long-standing, doubtless irresolvable quandaries concerning human improvement originate in ambiguities of the prevailing discourses on considering. status at the shoulders of Vygotsky and Wittgenstein, the writer defines pondering as a sort of verbal exchange.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2003 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Lernpsychologie, Intelligenzforschung, notice: 2,0, Universität Siegen, Veranstaltung: Lern- und Leistungsstörungen, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Aggressives und unaufmerksames Verhalten kommt je nach Untersuchung bei bis zu 10 bzw. 30 Prozent der Kinder vor, wenngleich auch oft nur symptomartig und nicht klassifizierbar.
Forschungsarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Lernpsychologie, Intelligenzforschung, be aware: 1,3, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg, Veranstaltung: LLF, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Motivation dieses Forschungssettings ist unter anderem, das enorm gestiegene Interesse der Öffentlichkeit am Themenkomplex „Stress im Studium“.
Examination Board: EdexcelLevel: A-levelSubject: PsychologyFirst instructing: September 2015First examination: June 2016Written by means of skilled examiner Christine mind, this pupil consultant for Psychology:-Identifies the most important content material you want to understand with a concise precis of issues tested within the A-level specifications-Enables you to degree your figuring out with examination tips and data fee questions, with solutions on the finish of the guide-Helps you to enhance your examination method with pattern solutions to exam-style questions-Develops your autonomous studying abilities with content material you should use for additional research and examine
- Succeeding in Graduate School: The Career Guide for Psychology Students
- The 4 Money Mindsets
- Faszination Lernen. Die Rolle der Spiegelneuronen (German Edition)
- Demystifying the School Psychology Internship: A Dynamic Guide for Interns and Supervisors
Additional info for AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1
AQA Psychology: AS and A-level Year 1 by Michael Eysenck