By Bhuvnesh Bharti
Read or Download Adsorption, Aggregation and Structure Formation in Systems of Charged Particles: From Colloidal to Supracolloidal Assembly (Springer Theses) PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
Friction, lubrication, adhesion, and put on are everyday actual phenomena in way of life and in lots of key applied sciences. This publication explains how those tribological phenomena originate from atomistic and microscale actual phenomena and indicates how this realizing can be utilized to unravel macroscale tribology difficulties.
Der versierte Wissenschaftsjournalist gibt einen Überblick über eine faszinierende Querschnitts-Technik. Die wirtschaftliche Bedeutung stellt er genauso vor wie das europäische Forschungs-Netzwerk und seine Finanzierungsquellen. Der Einsatz in Medizin, Elektronik und Umwelt zeigt unerwartete Anwendungsfelder.
The exceptional houses of ceramics have assured their use for millennia and so they stay extremely important in glossy know-how. This e-book offers an outline of the present prestige of processing of ceramic fabrics in micro know-how. Emanating partially from medical companions within the ceramics department of the 4M community of Excellence, the booklet offers really with micro production and purposes of ceramic fabrics.
Reflecting the R&D efforts within the box that experience ended in a plethora of novel functions during the last decade, this instruction manual offers a entire evaluate of the tangible merits of nanotechnology in catalysis. by means of bridging primary study and commercial improvement, it offers a different point of view in this scientifically and economically very important box.
- Insecticides Design Using Advanced Technologies
- Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Thermoelectrics: ECT 2013
- Methods in Bioengineering: Microdevices in Biology and Medicine (Methods in Bioengineering (Artech House))
- Nanotechnology and the Public: Risk Perception and Risk Communication (Perspectives in Nanotechnology)
- Novel Three-state Quantum Dot Gate Field Effect Transistor: Fabrication, Modeling and Applications
- Nanotechnology: Ethical and Social Implications (Nano and Energy)
Extra info for Adsorption, Aggregation and Structure Formation in Systems of Charged Particles: From Colloidal to Supracolloidal Assembly (Springer Theses)
Adsorption, Aggregation and Structure Formation in Systems of Charged Particles: From Colloidal to Supracolloidal Assembly (Springer Theses) by Bhuvnesh Bharti